CLUB SUPPORT PROGRAM: DUTCH SOCCER CONSULTANTS
The Dutch Club Support program is designed for clubs that want to work their youth academy the Dutch way: focused on development, the development of creative, and top of the line soccer players.
For many years Dutch soccer has crafted some of the finest soccer players the world has ever seen: Johan Cruijff, Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit, Dennis Bergkamp, Arjen Robben, Robin van Persie, Wesley Sneijder, and many more. And the future of Dutch soccer is bright with players like Virgil van Dijk, Georgino Wijnaldum, Frenkie de Jong, and Matthijs de Ligt.
For a small country like the Netherlands, having to compete with giants like France, Germany, and England, we have to be creative and innovative and forth thinking in the way we teach soccer. Especially since the Netherlands is famous for the beautiful attacking way of playing soccer.
The club Support Program has been designed and created to bring the Dutch way of running a youth academy in the USA. Too often clubs don’t have the resources or time to develop their coaches and players adequately, this is where we come in to play.
We will help develop a technical youth plan, train the club coaches, develop annual/monthly/weekly training planning, develop training resources and sessions specific per age‐group, and more. In other words: We will push the club in the right direction, to create the best youth soccer academy and education in your area: the Dutch way.
WHAT DUTCH SOCCER CONSULTANTS OFFERS
- Guidance in the development of a club wide technical youth plan
– A plan to establish a learning path for all
– Determine what each age group should set as learning goals and develop this
– Creation of a guideline for coaches on how to work the technical youth plan
- Support and training of coaches staff
– Club directors; weekly skype meeting to analyze club games and training sessions and compare translate these games and training sessions of pro clubs like Ajax, Amsterdam
-Club coaches; support throughout the week on development reviewing of training sessions and game preparation
-Monthly meeting on youth training and development
- Development and growth of the club
– Development of a Dutch style grass-roots program
– Access to exclusive programs including Ajax, Amsterdam camps, player/coach tours and coach education in the USA
- Annual visit. We will send Dutch educators to your club to educate your coaches and players
– Dutch Soccer School and KNVB affiliated coaches
– Ajax affiliated coaches
– Dutch Soccer Consultant executives
For an inquiry and specialized program for your club, contact us now: Steef@dutchsoccerschool.com or call: 443-844-2758