Are you interested in being selected to tour Holland on one of our all star teams? You will have the opportunity to play against Dutch youth teams, including youth teams from pro-clubs! We are forming high caliber boys and girls teams. Players are selected from Dutch Soccer School camps.
2020 Tour dates
June 21 – 29:
2007-2008 girls – 3 spots available
July 19- 27:
High School age boys (U16) – 1 spot available (goalie)
Aug 9 – Aug 17:
2008 boys – 3 spots available
We currently have a few spots available. Apply today!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– one or two references: (current) coach(es) with contact info
– Level of current play (Division, team and club name)
– Possible footage
REGISTER HERE (only for invited players)
Click Here for our 2019 team and coach selections.
- Depart from International Airport Dulles, Washington
- Arrive in the morning at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
- Meet tour guide and transfer with private bus to your accommodation
- Arrive at your accommodation for an 7 night stay, including breakfast and dinner
- Late afternoon/evening training session
- Light morning training session
- Afternoon visit of an old Dutch city
- Evening 1st international friendly match
- Afternoon 2nd international friendly match
- Evening visit of pro-match top-level Dutch club (Ajax, Feyenoord or AZ or equivalent)
- Light morning training session
- Afternoon stadium Tour Amsterdam Arena and Ajax Museum
- Evening 3th international friendly match
- Morning training session
- Afternoon visit of Amsterdam (canal cruise, Anne Frank House)
- Morning 4th international friendly match
- Visit Volendam / Zaanse Schans
- Evening visit of pro-match top-level Dutch club (Ajax, Feyenoord or AZ)
- Afternoon 5th international friendly match
- Shopping old Dutch City
- Depart for airport
- Depart Schiphol-Amsterdam Airport to IAD
- Late Afternoon Arrival at International Airport Dulles
Included in the tour
- Accommodation at a beautiful farmhouse (exclusive for our team) with private rooms, includes breakfast and dinner.
- Private bus transportation in Holland
- Bike rental
- Full time Tour guide and full time KNVB licensed head coach
- Entrance fee’s to scheduled pro-games, museum.
- Overnight camp; July 6-10 at St James School, Hagerstown (MD)
Not included in the tour
Tour cost per player: $2,990. $1,890 with own flight
Tour cost per parent: $2,690. $1,590 with own flight
Payment plans available
Beside players, we welcome parents to join the trip. Parents travel and stay with the team.
Tour Director, Bernard Hartog
Bernard Hartog was born and raised in the Netherlands. He is Dutch Soccer School’s Founder and owner and has over the past twelve years led soccer tours to Belgium, Holland, England, Denmark and Sweden. The Dutch Soccer School holds many partnerships with Dutch clubs, including several pro-academies which ensures players the best opportunities and experiences while in Holland.
Dutch native Johan Kraaikamp currently resides in Amsterdam. In addition to guiding American teams in the Netherlands, Johan is a full time employee at the Royal Dutch Soccer Federation coordinating several youth soccer clubs.
Everything was great. Had a really wonderful time. Anya loved it. I loved it. Was a great mix of soccer, tourist activities, and down time. Anya especially loved the group accommodation – real bonding of girls.
David Rosenstein, Parent on the 2016, U14 girls Holland tour
Fantastic and organized approach. We as a family really enjoyed it. Like the coaches and organizers. Everything was professionally arranged. Would highly recommend to others.
Enam Noor, Parent on the 2016, U14 girls Holland tour
Thank you to Coach Bernard and Coach Steef and all the staff for making this trip an unforgettable one for me. It was really fun! I didn’t want to come back.
Ryan Clemons, player on the 2016, U13 boys Holland tour
Trip of a lifetime to play soccer in another country. Well put together, Bart was great, food was great, soccer was great. Fantastic time.
Crystal Monsalvo, Parent on the 2016, U14 boys Holland tour
Thank you for a wonderful, memorable trip! We would love to do it again!
Jenny Jones, Parent on the 2016, U14 girls Holland tour
Great experience for all of us! We had a great time and fell in love with The Netherlands. Thank you for everything!!!
Mary Browning, Parent on the 2016, U12 boys Holland tour
REGISTER HERE (invite only!)