We create tailor-made itineraries for youth, college, or adult teams which include sight seeing, attending pro-matches, training, and competitive soccer matches against Dutch teams. Expand your soccer world to the Netherlands and learn about it’s culture, history and passion for soccer! A great team bonding opportunity full of rich opportunities and experiences awaits!
Take your team to Holland in the Spring or the Summer! Each team (minimum of 18 participants) will have their coach or manager go on the tour for free!
Beside players, we welcome parents to join the trip. Parents travel and stay with the team.
Tour Itinerary Sample
- Depart from International Airport Dulles, Washington
- Arrive in the morning at Schiphol Airport, Amsterdam
- Meet tour guide and transfer with private bus to your accommodation
- Arrive at your accommodation for an 7 night stay, including breakfast and dinner
- Late afternoon/evening training session
- Light morning training session
- Afternoon visit of an old Dutch city
- Evening 1st international friendly match
- Afternoon 2nd international friendly match
- Evening visit of pro-match top-level Dutch club (Ajax, Feyenoord or AZ or equivalent)
- Light morning training session
- Afternoon stadium Tour Amsterdam Arena and Ajax Museum
- Evening 3rd international friendly match
- Morning training session
- Afternoon visit of Amsterdam (canal cruise, Anne Frank House)
- Morning 4th international friendly match
- Visit Volendam / Zaanse Schans
- Evening visit of pro-match top-level Dutch club (Ajax, Feyenoord or AZ)
- Afternoon 5th international friendly match
- Shopping old Dutch City
- Depart for airport
- Depart Schiphol-Amsterdam Airport to IAD
- Late Afternoon arrival at International Airport Dulles
Included in the tour
- Accommodation (minimum 3 star – includes breakfast and dinner)
- Private bus transportation in Holland
- Bike rental
- Full time Tour guide
- Entrance fee’s to scheduled pro-games, museum.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-978-8220 to set up your teams trip to the Netherlands!
Tour Director, Bernard Hartog
Bernard Hartog was born and raised in the Netherlands. He is Dutch Soccer School’s Founder and owner and has over the past twelve years led soccer tours to Belgium, Holland, England, Denmark and Sweden. The Dutch Soccer School holds many partnerships with Dutch clubs, including several pro-academies which ensures players the best opportunities and experiences while in Holland.
In July 2008, our son, Neal, together with his U-16 team took a trip to Holland arranged by The Dutch Soccer School, and led by coach Bernard Hartog, and were provided with a fantastic soccer experience for the boys – and several accompanying parents. The boys were exposed to the highest level of competitive youth soccer in all the games they played in at different venues in the wonderful country of Holland. They were also privileged to experience the wonderful culture and heritage of the country with trips along the canals of Amsterdam, Ann Frank museum, visiting the famous Ajax stadium and touring the country-side in Holland to a seaside resort and tasting the delicious Gouda cheese in rural farms, and savoring the delicious Dutch pancakes. After the 10 day trip, the team came back having learned to play a much higher level of soccer, which translated to them advancing to a higher league in the local area, and being extremely competitive in the division they played in for the following two years. I would highly recommend this trip under the auspices of the Dutch Soccer School.
Dr. Pankaj Dsai, Parent on 2008 Thunder Soccer Club U16 boys, Holland trip
Bernard was our tour guide and coach when I played for USAscent on a European tour in 2003. We played in the Gothia Cup, Dana Cup, Umbro Cup and Arsenal Cup. Playing high level club soccer and Division II college, this trip was is by far the best experience of my soccer career. On the trip we played about 20 games including pro-academy teams. The level of my play improved tremendously. Bernard was extremely organized, and I enjoyed his guidance very much. The itinerary he put together was great between training and games we had enough time to sight see and enjoy the different cultures.
Ted Nelson, Player on 2003 USAscent, Euro trip